ITM Service Centre Asia is a fully operational extension of ITM, based in Malaysia. The Service Centre is manned by highly skilled, European trained employees from the Asia region.
Following the delivery of its innovative equipment and in cooperation with ITM Service Centre Asia, ITM brings the highest level of service, maintenance and after sales support to the region. Strategically located in Petaling Jaya near Kuala Lumpur, ITM Service Center Asia takes down barriers, such as time zones, logistics, cultural and lingual differences.
During working hours in their own time zone, customers can contact ITM Service Centre Asia to request troubleshooting, training, maintenance or spare parts. Apart from English, the well trained service engineers speak a variety of other languages such as Malay, Indonesian, Hokien, Cantonese and Mandarin. With its strategic location and the excellent international travel connections available, ITM Service Center Asia is easily accessible for visiting customers as well as for onsite response by our service personnel.
Service and support in Asia
In short, ITM Service Centre Asia offers the following services to ITM’s equipment in the region:
• After sales support (commissioning, installation)
• Maintenance (planned maintenance, troubleshooting, repair)
• Delivering spares (fast-moving spares in stock locally, intermediary for all other spares)
• Engineering services (consulting, local project management, upgrading, enhancements)
• Training services (in house and onsite)