The ITM Asia Service Centre based in Malaysia, is a fully operational extension of the ITMGroup. Centrally located in Asia, the Service Centre is manned by highly skilled, Asian personnel who are fully trained in our equipment and technologies from an extensive program executed with our European manufacturing centres.
Following the delivery of innovative, high quality equipment and in cooperation with the ITM Service Centre, ITMGroup brings the highest level of service, maintenance and after sales support to the region. Strategically located in Petaling Jaya near Kuala Lumpur, the ITM Asia Service Centre takes down barriers such as time zones, logistics, cultural and lingual differences to provide high quality support where and when needed.
During working hours in their own time zone, customers can contact the ITM Asia Service Centre for diagnosis and troubleshooting, support, training, maintenance, upgrades, conversions and spare parts. In addition to English, the well trained service engineers speak a variety of other languages and dialects such as Bahasa Melayu and Indonesia, Tamil, Hokkien, Cantonese and Mandarin. With its strategic central location in Asia and the excellent international travel connections available, ITM Asia Service Centre is easily accessible for visiting customers as well as for onsite response by our service and sales personnel.
Service and support in Asia
In short, ITM Service Centre Asia offers the following services to the ITMGroup’s equipment in the region:
- After sales (upgrades, service, conversions)
- After sales support (commissioning, installation, production support)
- Maintenance (planned maintenance, troubleshooting, repair)
- Delivering spares (fast-moving and emergency spares in stock locally at our warehouse located at Kuala Lumpur International Airport Cargo terminal)
- Engineering services (consulting, local project management, upgrading, enhancements)
- Training services (in house and onsite)