Since the Corona virus has been spreading at countries all over the world, ITM has taken extensive measures to prevent and slow down the growth of infections of COVID-19, in alignment with local governance.
We give the highest priority to the safety of our employees, customers, partners and suppliers. We took following measures, until further notice:
- We follow all directions given by national governments
- We keep at least 1,5 meters distance and work in shifts
- We clean our working environment after every shift
- We stopped travelling and work from home, wherever possible
- We only accept visitors without signs of infection since the last 14 days
- We maximize online meetings via our representatives
So far, none of our employees are officially infected. We stand united in our fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, striving to protect our employees, serving our customers and supporting the communities in which we operate.
Worldwide Open Air project
The Open Air project is a worldwide initiative to work on medical devices and have a fast and easy solution that can be reproduced and assembled locally worldwide. Our R&D company Tricas has joined the Dutch Open Air team to find new solutions.
Partners of Open Air NL are multiple engineering/technical hubs and organizations in The Netherlands. Currently Open Air NL is working on:
- A fast, replicable and automated breathing machine (freebreathing.org)
- A CPAP breathing device based on a decathlon diving mask for temporally breathing
- A home monitoring system for temperature, heart beat and oxygen levels to send measurements directly to a doctor or medical professional
- An open source databank of replicable parts for use in healthcare organizations
- Multiple goods for protection like face masks
Besides this project, we seek other ways to share our high tech expertise with organizations that need our help.